I tend to avoid complicated exchanges because I’m not an active trader. Most of the time, I just want to buy a particular cryptocurrency without spending ages figuring out charts, order types, and settings I’ll never use. That’s why Paybis caught my attention. I like that I can go straight to the purchase side of things and check the available options without having to work through a full trading interface. It suits the way I personally use crypto: occasional purchases rather than constant buying and selling. I still check the exchange rate and total fees before confirming anything, and I’d recommend doing the same with any service. But for the kind of straightforward crypto purchases I usually make, Paybis has been one of the options I’ve found easiest to get around.
The crypto service I keep coming back to for simple purchases
by Clara Lawrence -
Number of replies: 0